Thursday, January 5, 2012

VENGEANCE BY MICHELLE MADOW

I finished Vengeance, the second book of the Transcend Time Saga by Michelle Madow, a few hours ago. It’s a short story told in the perspective of Lizzie’s best friend Chelsea. Again, the cover is absolutely stunning.

The story opens with Lizzie and Chelsea’s last conversation from the first novel.  Chelsea is angry at Lizzie because of her betrayal and she wants revenge.I actually like Chelsea’s character even though she’s suppose to be the antagonist of some sort. She knows what she wants and she’s determined to get it no matter what. I think she’s a strong character and I like the way she was written. She’s not exactly a 100% bitch, that’s Shannon for me, she’s just angry and I think that’s what makes her a unique character. Anyway, I like her and that’s all there is to it. It’s nice to look at the story from another perspective.

I just wished Michelle made this a little bit longer so that we’d be able to get to know Chelsea even more. I’d give this a 3.5/5 star rating. I liked this one but not as much as I liked the first one. I think this novel was too short but it was still an enjoyable read. Anyway, the cliff hanger at the end of the story just made me want to read the next one as soon as possible.

Publishers! Please publish the next one fast! I can’t wait. :)

Add me up HERE, MY MAIN TUMBLR ACCOUNT, MY BLOGGER ACCOUNT, GOODREADS, TWITTER and PLURK

No comments:

Post a Comment