Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #9

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It features each blogger’s most anticipated books.

My pick of the week would be Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi



 SUMMARY FROM GOODREADS:

Juliette's world is beginning to unravel.
Everything is falling apart changing.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point-the headquarters of the rebel resistance. There she discovers other people with abilities. Abilities they have learned to control. And for the first time in her life, Juliette has hope. Hope that she can have a life with Adam. Hope that her touch can be used to save instead of destroy.

But Juliette is only just beginning to understand the depth of her power, and she's struggling to fight the desire to use it. She's still haunted by her past, terrified by her future, and too tempted by Warner, who still wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart-and Adam's life.


Expected Date of Publication: February 5, 2013 by HarperCollins

WHY I CAN’T WAIT…

Shatter Me is one of my favorite dystopians. I truly loved the world Tahereh Mafi created in Shatter Me and would certainly love to get to know everything and everyone more. And of course, Adam Kent! Do I really need to say more? And I truly believe that this series is just plain AWESOME!

6 comments:

  1. Ah yes! I can't wait for this one either! The last book left off in an exciting place and I'm anxious to read what comes next :) Great pick!

    my WoW

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. The ending of the first one is such a doozy. And we all had to wait for 2 yrs. so yeah, the agony of waiting!

      Delete
  2. Ooooo, so excited to read this book! I still have to read Shatter Me, but I have it, and I think I will enjoy it, so by default, I cannot wait to read Unravel Me! Great pick! Not too long from now :)

    My Wow Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it now plus the novella, Destroy Me which is told in Warner's POV. Both are awesome!

      Delete
  3. The wait for this one has been torture! Thankfully we don't have to wait much longer! :)

    ReplyDelete