Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally

The third Hundred Oaks novel, Things I Can't Forget is probably my least favorite in the series. I have yet to replace Catching Jordan in my top Hundred Oaks novel and to be honest I'm a bit disappointed with this book. I think it lacked the charm that the first two novels had. 


Personally, I couldn't really relate to the heroine Kate. I had problems with her attitude and she somehow irked me. It actually took me a while to finish this .I think the heroine was overly dramatic and too annoying for my taste. It did have an awesome  story line and I did love the fact that Will, Parker, Jordan and Sam made cameos. I also liked the love interest. He was sweet and awesome and he actually made the book more lovable.

Overall, it was still a decent read. Probably not as awesome as the first two but still a decent read.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment